Goal Setting Plan Schedule
Each individual will complete:
- an annual Self-Reflection Worksheet on Professional Practice
- a Goal Setting Outline
- a Goal Setting Action Plan
- a Goal Setting Annual Progress or a Goal Setting Final Summary
- an Observation Feedback Form
Following is a schedule of dates to accomplish the necessary documentation for the Goal Setting Plan process. Each administrator is responsible for planning the schedule in the building. The required schedule dates are common across the district.
The administrator or the staff member may arrange for a conference to discuss performance related to the Goal Setting Plan as needed.
Required Schedule Dates
October 1 (or next work day if October 1 is a weekend/holiday)
- Single-year plans: All revisions and plans finalized
October 15 (or next work day if October 15 is a weekend/holiday)
- Multi-year plans: All revisions and plans finalized
May 15 (or next work day if May 15 is a weekend/holiday)
No later than 5 school days before the end of the school year
- All Goals Meetings have been completed.