Community Consolidated School District 21 is committed to providing the best educational program for its students. In order to reach this goal, District 21 supports a professional appraisal system that focuses on growth. The system is based on staff members and administrators working together in the process of continual improvement of teaching and learning.
- Teaching is a complex endeavor and professional development is a continuous, collaborative process.
- All staff members recognize the benefits of professional development to achieve their own professional goals as well as those of the school and district.
- All staff members are committed to continual improvement of professional performance.
- The Professional Competency Domains are a thorough description of quality teaching and each is equally important.
- The Professional Competency Domains provide a framework for continuous reflection and goal setting thus supporting a culture of learning.
Detailed information on the evaluation plans for staff can be found at the links below. Template forms can be found within the plans outlined at the links below, or within this Form and Template Library.