Summer 2020 Information & Updates
Reading & Math Boot Camps
CCSD21 will offer Reading & Math Boot Camps this summer to students who completed grades K-7 during the 2019-2020 school year. The Boot Camps will be held virtually the weeks of July 27th and August 3rd, and sessions will be offered from 9:00 to 11:00 AM and 12:00 to 2:00 PM.and students will utilize their district Chromebook to engage in e-learning with a CCSD21 teacher through Google Meets. The deadline to register is Friday, June 19. For more information and to register, click here.
Summer Breakfast & Lunch
Free service of breakfast and lunch is available throughout the summer to all children age 18 and younger. Meal service will be offered Monday through Friday, from 9:30 – 11:30 AM. Food service will NOT be provided on Friday, July 3. Food service locations are:
- Frost Elementary School – 1805 Aspen Drive, Mt Prospect
- Kilmer Elementary School – 655 Golfview Terrace, Buffalo Grove
- Poe Elementary School – 2800 N. Highland Avenue, Arlington Heights
- Riley Elementary School – 1209 Burr Oak Drive, Arlington Heights
- Twain Elementary School – 515 E. Merle Ln., Wheeling
- Whitman Elementary School – 133 Wille Ave., Wheeling
- Alcott Center – 530 Bernard Dr., Buffalo Grove
- Chamber Park – 127 N. Wolf Rd., Wheeling
- Childerley Park – 506 McHenry Rd., Wheeling
- Indian Trails Library – 355 Schoenbeck Rd., Wheeling
- Meadowbrook Park – 427 Nancy Ln., Wheeling
- Willow Trails Park – Apple Dr. and Burning Bush Ln., Prospect Heights
- Windsor Ridge Park – 780 Vernon Ln., Buffalo Grove
Registration for 2020-2021 school year
Current CCSD21 students and those new to School District 21 must register for the 2020-2021 school year. Click here to find directions to register.
Plans for 2020-2021 school year
Please find Dr. Connolly’s June 8, 2020 message to parents linked here. As we receive guidance and make decisions about the 2020-2021 school year, we will communicate with parents. Updates will be sent to parent email addresses on file and posted at ccsd21.org.