Community Consolidated School District 21 relies on the commitment of more than 800 certified and non-certified staff members to support the learning and growth of its students.
Join our team! Open positions to join our professional, collaborative team are posted on an ongoing basis.
- Attendance Procedures
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018-2022 | Starting Base Salary for New Hires
- External Professional Development Opportunities
- Extra Duty Handbook
- Parents Right to Know Title I letter: English | Español
- Peer 2 Peer Mentoring Program
- Professional Learning Community
- Protocol for Student Teacher Placements
- Staff Evaluation
- Substitute in CCSD21
The U.S. Department of Labor has issued guidance on Family Medical Leave for individuals being treated for, in quarantine for expected exposure to, or caring for family members because of, COVID-19. Please contact Bob Gurney if you have any questions.