Community Consolidated School District 21 relies on the commitment of more than 800 certified and non-certified staff members to support the learning and growth of its students.
Open positions to join our professional, collaborative team are posted on an ongoing basis.
- Attendance Procedures
- Benefits Portal – Login required. For login information, visit the Staff Intranet page.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018-2022 | Starting Base Salary for New Hires
- External Professional Development Opportunities
- Extra Duty Handbook
- Parents Right to Know Title I letter: English | Español
- Peer 2 Peer Mentoring Program
- Professional Learning Community
- Protocol for Student Teacher Placements
- Staff Evaluation
- Substitute in CCSD21
- Summer Professional Development