School District 21 schools are learning communities in which all students, families, and staff members are valued. As in all communities, we need to establish guidelines and policies to protect everyone’s rights. The guidelines and policies in the Parent/Student Handbook are designed to protect these basic rights.
As federal or state law, or Board of Education policies change, updates will be made to each handbook. Please plan to regularly review the handbook and ensure your student understands school expectations.
Parent/Student Handbooks for each CCSD21 school are linked below.
- Cooper Middle School: English | Espanol
- Holmes Middle School: English | Espanol
- London Middle School: English | Espanol
- Field Elementary School: English
- Frost Elementary School: English
- Kilmer Elementary School: English | Russian
- Longfellow Elementary School: English
- Poe Elementary School: English
- Riley Elementary School: English
- Tarkington Elementary School: English
- Twain Elementary School: English
- Whitman Elementary School: English | Espanol
- Hawthorne Early Childhood School: English
Integrated Pest Management Notification
All Illinois schools are required to develop a pest process called Integrated Pest Management. Staff, students and parents who request notification will receive notice prior to certain types of pest control applications. The below form is used to request such notification. The request letter is available below and is also included as the last page of each handbook.